Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fiesta Dinner

Dinner was a success tonight or at least I thought so. There was A LOT of food. Way too much food. But it was fun nevertheless. Favorite recipe of the night? Pineapple Jalapeno sorbet (maybe its because Jalapeno reminds me of Jalpa - we're a good match for each other).

In other news - I'm starting to dislike the fact that my 2 best friends (yes, my cousins) are married. I mean, I love their wives, but I miss my brothers. Oh well, life goes on. Guess I'll just have to find my beau soon.

GMAT prep? eh, its stalling. Spent all day cooking today. Had a lazy Thursday and Friday prior to that. Hopefully tomorrow proves to be a more efficient study day.

Ah and speaking of studying - the CFA awaits. I was sharing my books with my guests today and realized I have a crapload to read. Anyone interested in reading it for me?

Well its time for bed - the cooking (and mainly eating) got to me.

Food will always be there, even though no one else may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment